SEMINARY SEEKS NEW PRESIDENT
June 25, 2020
Christian Witness Theological Seminary was licensed by the State of California in 1978, and is a fully accredited member of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS). It offers a Doctorate in Ministry, 3 Masters Degree programs, and 2 diploma and 2 certificate programs. The current student enrollment is 39 FTEs from the United States and various countries and territories around Asia. Instruction is provided in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Qualifications & Job Description
- Demonstrated Spiritual Leadership.
- Widely Recognized Reputation in the Chinese Christian community.
- Ability to Collaborate with Chinese churches in the Bay Area and beyond.
- An earned Doctorate and Management experience in a seminary setting.
- Effectiveness in Fundraising.
- Embraces the Seminary’s Statement of Faith (信仰告白).
- Provides strong Leadership in carrying out the Mission of Theological Education.
- Ability to cultivate Relationships with Chinese Christian churches.
- Will work with the Board of Directors, faculty, staff and students to achieve Seminary’s objectives with effective Resource Management (finance, facility, etc.).
- Will have an opportunity to work with the current President, who will become the Chancellor, to ensure a smooth transition.
Please send complete resume and references to:
Rev. James Sun, Board Chair and John Chen, Board Director
Christian Witness Theological Seminary
1975 Concourse Drive
San Jose, California 95131
E-mail Address: email@example.com
3,538 total views, 1 views today