Our Future Goals
We are working diligently towards the following goals in the future:
Recruitment of Professors
- We plan to recruit one more professor within two years, reaching a total of 8 professors.
- We plan to have 10 professors in total within five years.
Continue to expand library collections
- Paper books: the goal is to increase by 10 thousand volumes , reaching a total of 45 thousand volumes within five years.
- Electronic books: the goal is to reach 3 thousand e-books within two years, and reach 10 thousand within five years.
Full Accreditation by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) in the United States and Canada
- Start a two-year process of self-study
- Pray to become a full member of ATS by 2016.
Training Full-time Christian Workers
- Step up the recruitment of those called to full-time ministry in North America to meet the needs of churches for pastors
- Continue to equip preachers to serve in Chinese churches in Asia
Expansion of Online Program
- Offering an online diploma program in 2 years.
- Offering an online Master Degree program in 5 years.
Development of Courses and Programs
- Continue to expand the enrollment in the Children Education Certificate program
- Parallel development in Family Ministry, Marriage Counseling and Education Ministry
- Plan to launch a certificate in Family Ministry
- Plan to launch a Master in Theology (Th.M.）
Leadership Training and Theological Education for “Lay Christians”
- Continue to strengthen the existing TEE teaching centers in San Francisco, Chicago, San Diego and New York
- Plan to set up new teaching centers in Boston and in the southeast of U.S.A.
- Expand the existing TEE as the “CWTS Training Institute”
Bilingual Theological Education in Chinese and English
Seek cooperation with English-speaking seminaries to jointly offer courses, degrees, dual degrees within 10 years
- To serve first generation Chinese churches in North America
- To support second generation Chinese churches in North America
- To participate in Missions to Chinese and Cross Cultural Missions