- Registration forms should be submitted to the Registrar's Office at the beginning of every semester. Registration procedures are complete only when a student has paid the tuition fees in full. Any exceptions to this rule, such as special arrangements for the pay schedule, must have the prior approval from the Registrar's Office.
- Students should consult the CWTS catalog for available courses.
- Students have to pay a late registration fee if they register at a date later than the registration deadline without prior approval by the Registrar.
- Students who would like to add new courses to their schedule must fill in an application form within the first two weeks of each semester, and obtain approval from the Registrar for the application.
- Students who would like to drop a course should fill in a form obtainable from the Registrar's Office. The privilege of dropping a course is granted within the first three weeks of the semester. Students will not receive a grade for a course dropped within the three weeks.
For students who drop a course after three weeks, they will get a grade of Withdraw and Fail (WF). They may re-take the course and get a new grade to replace the WF.
Students who drop a course during the semester may receive a partial refund of the tuition according to the Refund Policy.
- Students who would like to change their study programs should apply by writing to the Academic Dean before the registration deadline for the academic year. A faculty decision is necessary on this matter.
- In cases of illness or serious hardship that can be certified, students may temporarily discontinue their study program. They must apply for continuation of their status by writing to the Academic Dean and paying a continuation fee. (This is, however, not applicable to foreign students holding F1 visas.)
- Students planning to withdraw from the seminary, whether during the academic term or at its end, must apply by writing to the Academic Dean.